She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future- Proverbs 31:25
A medical doctor decided to share some words of advise.
The advise are simple and straightforward. Please share to every woman out there so they can get healthier and better in 2020.
All Mom’s please this applies to you first 🙂 All your time you are aged taking care of Us and it’s Time we take care of You.
- You can not finish all the house chores in one day. Those who did are stressly sick and some are buried already.
- Please create time to rest, it is not a sin to sit down , put up your legs on the table and pick popcorn while watching TV.
- Do sleep if needed, that headache will go. Those who refuse to take vacation, or leave, or time out or rest time, their families are missing them because they have gone untimely to their maker.
- Stop taking sedatives to sleep, you are destroying your brain and organs. At a point you will begin to forget things. Relax the brain , worry less, think less, laugh more , smile more. Everything will pass with time.
- Sometimes go and sit outside quietly on your own, do nothing say nothing , just admire Gods handiwork, breath in fresh air calmly. Hurry not.
- Stand by your mirror smile to yourself, laugh , dance sing, that turns on positive aura around you so you can glow.
- Go buy yourself a snack or two. Shop. Just do something for yourself even if hubby does that for you so you off load the things in your head.
- Get necessary home gadgets to ease your work in order to avoid stress. Stress is the highest silent killer of women.
- If you are not feeling well say it , do something about it, go to health centre, hospital or call a nearby nurse, do not sit around waiting for hubby to buy drugs. He may come back late , your life matters.
- Check your blood pressure and sugar level occasionally, whether you are sick or not. It has saved a lot of women in the past. Trust me on this.
Remember to share with all the women you know. We all will enjoy 2020 in good health and abundance.
Courtesy: Sister Nancy- Life in Jesus Ministries